Monday 29 December 2014

Favourites

December Favourites
Hey guys,
So at the end of each month I will do a favourites blog I will try to do one at the end of each year as well, if I don't I promise I will do one every month. This favourites will have a few Christmas presents in, therefore I may not know where they're from...Sorry.
 This first picture is some Slippers, I got them for Christmas, therefore I'm not sure where they're from, but I have a feeling they're from Next. If you know where they are from please comment below for other blog readers and myself.
 This is also a Christmas present, from my friend, it comes in a set (see pamper night blog) it is really good and works almost immediately I would definitely recommend it to a friend. I have used it almost every day; it isn't even half empty and even though the bottle is so small it lasts a long time.

 This photo is a candle from a set of three (see pamper blog) this one is my favourite I left a link in pamper blog but here is the link anyway :) I would use this every second of every day if it didn't run out!
 This was also a gift and it smells like 'heaven in a bottle' I wish I could use it all the time but it's a bit too nice for that so I only use it for special occasions, also so I don't use it all . I have many body sprays and perfume but this one is by far the best! :)
 This is a picture of some boots I got today when I went shopping with Holly and I bought these from New Look they were £24.99 (not in the sale, although there is a shoe sale on at the moment in New Look. YEY! #not sponsored). These boots are so comfy and they have fur on the inside of the tongue. I am so glad I could get them!
Thank you for reading this blog I hope this helps you when you go shopping and Holly has also uploaded something 'Starter makeup kit', Holly and I went shopping and we bought some things for photos and she has written a blog about it and so go and check that out!
I love you all and I'll see you the next time I blog! <3 :)
Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment