Tuesday 30 December 2014

My Skincare Routine

Skincare Routine
Hey guys,
So I thought today I'd share my skin care routine. So every girl wants to have perfect skin, but we never get there! Even if we do everything right! So I'm going to share my attempt to get good skin.
 This first photo is of my Cath Kidston Wash Bag, you can't get this design anymore, but the wash bags are normally about £18.00. It is just the right size for the Small Dermalogica special cleansing gel, the 250 ml Multi-active toner and the Simple Moisturiser.
This is also in order of how I use the products :)
 This is the Dermalogica Special cleansing gel is a bit pricey but all Dermalogica products last a long time, this is a large one (£42.99) lasts about a year (£2.00 per month). The small one (£24.99), lasts about 6 months because it's half the size. I would definitely recommend all Dermalogica Products to a friend.
 This is the Dermalogica Multi-active toner, again it is a bit pricey but it normally lasts a year and is £25.00, this only comes in one size.
 This is a Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser, from Boots (English Drug Store) it is £4.50. I would definitely recommend this to a friend I also use Simple face and eye makeup removal wipes  when I go away (I will do a separate blog for going away).
 This is just a clip that holds my hair back when I'm washing my face.

Thank you for reading this blog I will be doing a separate blog for things you need for going away and a routine/things you need for your body care. 
Thank you for reading this blog if anyone knows of any products that are cheaper but equally as good please leave them in the comments :)
Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment