Sunday 28 December 2014

Things to do in 2015

Things to do in The New Year
 
It's nearly the end of 2014, and every year I make a new years resolution, don't eat chocolate, be healthy, exercise blah blah blah...
But this year I actually want to try and accomplish something to make memories rather than feeling like I have to do boring resolutions and also to try things which I maybe haven't done before. So this post is just a few things I want to try in the new year which are more fun than resolutions. I hope this inspires you to try some new things as well :)
 
1. Go on a HUGE shopping spree
 

2.Go on a walk with some friends and have a cute picnic


 
3. Clean out my wardrobe...
 
 
4. Go to AirHop/Jump Nation
Links:
 
 
5. Have a MASSIVE movie marathon
 
 
6. Have a huge pamper night!
 
 
7.Have a summer paddling pool party
(if it's warm enough)
 
 
8. Get my nails done with my best friends
 
 
9. Camp out in the garden with my best friends
 
 
10. Have a Onesie night
 
 
So there are a few things that I want to do with my friends in 2015, Thank you for reading this post, I hope this has given you a few ideas for you to try. Happy new year :)
 
Holly x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment